The Mercedes 126 S-Class of 1979 -1991
HITS AMAZON #1 BESTSELLER LIST IN UK, Germany, France, USA & Japan
The 126 S-Class remains the most successful premium-class saloon in the company’s history and is considered by many to be one of the best cars in the world. With over 300 colour photos, and production histories and specifications details for both Generation One and Two models, this is an essential resource for anyone with an interest in this timeless car.
The book covers:
▪ An overview of the key personalities who drove the development of this model
▪ The initial 116 Sonderklasse and its subsequent evolution
▪ The history and characteristics of each model
▪ Detailed analysis of the different engines - both petrol and diesel
▪ Technical specifications for each of the Generation One and Two models, plus their sales history.
Due out early 2019 this book details the HISTORY and PRODUCTION of the 126 S-Class MERCEDES.
From conception through 12yrs of production.
Using original archival material it gives insight into its context and design in a time of turmoil and change with many previously unseen images and detail.
A perfect accompaniment to NIK GREENE'S 'BUYING AND MAINTAINING GUIDE'
BUY DIRECT FROM PUBLISHER
BUY NOW on AMAZON.COM (ALSO AVAILABLE ON MANY OTHER BOOK SITES)